This been my journey over the last three years. Some of it won't make make much sense. This is a collection of dreams and experiences I've had.If anything within can help you with your own journey through this crazy world then I do hope it helps. Most of everything here is from my perspective
Wednesday, June 3, 2020
Homeward
Everytime I get the chance to go home and then get denied it just makes me lose hope about ever seeing home. Every time I have an out of body I'm always ask anyone who listen not to send me back here. There have been time friends from home have tried to bring me home via portal through the dream realm as a target vector which has worked and they won't give even though I already have. Just knowing how close I was to getting home really hits home. I'm severely depressed because of it. Its not i could go to some therapist and say oh hey I come from a different reality and I'm here having human experience all the while watching over my brother who actaully came here to help humans. While we both have learned that humanity won't listen and any message brought will fall on deaf ears. Sure some will listen but they don't represent the majority.They are an extreme minority. This abit of a rant and I do apologize for it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment