This been my journey over the last three years. Some of it won't make make much sense. This is a collection of dreams and experiences I've had.If anything within can help you with your own journey through this crazy world then I do hope it helps. Most of everything here is from my perspective
Sunday, June 28, 2020
memories
Had another flashback I was in a mall with Sunny and Starlight. Well they had just to the small as i was waiting for them. Prior to that i was staying at sunny's place as I was visiting for the week. So when this whole magic nonsense happened i was there for when it happened with an enchanted mirror that could effectively store everyone vibrations in pocket reality sort like how a containment shere works. Some idiot was using it like a toy and then got corrupted by it. It finally took Starlight get through to the girl while i was able to change the polarity of the mirror. It was a team effort that saved the day.I would always spend as much time as i could to visit my sister. Like after the girls and Twi defeated Sunny I elected to stay with her with my knowledge of portal harmonics I could open the portal at any time. I stayed with Sunny for a few weeks just make sure she was doing ok and for the fact i still had reservations about trusting humans.It with more interactions with my friends doubles I learned to start to trust them even made friends with them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment