Friday, February 15, 2019

Equestria

Well it started with memories of me and twilight. She would always tell to concentrate that happened along time ago. I didn't know anything about otherkins but all that was shone to me via a dream visit. Later in 2014 in december my Alicorn mother showed herself to me and told me she was a princess. One thing i choose to leave out whenever i tell someone how i awoke. I mean it took another month of searching as i had alot of questions till i met a unicorn otherkin who could travel to the astral plane. I asked him if he could bring back any messages. Up to this point i didn't believe any of it. Later that day i got the message back and read it. It was instant,Like waking up from a long sleep and over the last few years i've had visits from family outside of equestria to having my friends and family from there visit me via the dream realm. It wasn't instant about me finding out who i was. More like remembering slowly. The world home is on is Equinis in the 4th realm of magic got that from a dream visit. My reality is different than most others still have the mane 6 and everypony there with few exceptions and events are the same but different. 


Yes she looked like she did in the shows. Its like they peered into our home realities. Her name is Celestia. Have Memories of her letting me choose my own path. Well the astral world is path way to many other realms or universes. The Astral plane is unto itself universe with many vibrations. Through dream visit I learned that equestria on a higher vibration than humans. With in my reality Celestia and Luna had 5 children and the father lives in the outer realms. My moms kids include me, Cadance,Sunset. Luna's kids are Dawn Light and Emerald Night. My birth name is Radiant Dawn when I reached my father people they gave me the name Ko'onthra and Emerald was given the name Qu'soolin. Kind been figuring out that she sent us out to learn new things and bring new ideas back home. Time passes differently back home then in the outer realms. I've learned so much and seen alot. My body is back home acting as anchor while my spiritual self is here I've incarnated here many times. All 5 of us are Alicorns some choose magical artifacts to hide in plane sight. I've met my other sisters and brothers from the outer realms. They speak light language which is way of speaking with emotions and images to convey ones feelings

No comments: