This been my journey over the last three years. Some of it won't make make much sense. This is a collection of dreams and experiences I've had.If anything within can help you with your own journey through this crazy world then I do hope it helps. Most of everything here is from my perspective
Sunday, February 3, 2019
Elven Life
My core being a winged unicorn but shared my part of my being with my elven mate. Creating a bond that goes beyond race and family binding the two. Allowing me to live life as an elf when i wanted to and my mate living life as a unicorn.Both aspects of ourselves. I originally went to the elves to learn about them and their culture. Came away with family ,friends and love. All of this happened in the elven crystal city of Nithinil where my daughter Ayaria is the chief healer and priestess, Gardian of the sacred forests of Nithinil. My elfven name is A'non Ronshoon and the name of my beloved Anar'Renshen administrator and master of liquid crystal magic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment