This been my journey over the last three years. Some of it won't make make much sense. This is a collection of dreams and experiences I've had.If anything within can help you with your own journey through this crazy world then I do hope it helps. Most of everything here is from my perspective
Wednesday, February 27, 2019
A new memory
Had a dream was traveling to some zombie infested human world. I asked one the lead scientists if he had waveform tech. Then i gave him a Harmonic weapon purely designed to destabilize the zombie vibrations in effects releasing them from those cursed bodies. I then told him he take the credit for making it and saving his world. I traveled in time for a bit then i ended up in their future things were slightly better no zombies. I know i didn't get the credit but i saved people. people were trapped with those walking corpse and those who were running from them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment