Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Atlantean fall, Soul harvester, and restoring the lost

They had over centralized computer networks that linked all of their worlds together. They created a horrifying machine called the soul harvester which could break down spirit energy into a useable fuel. They would have a large bluesish crystal within cage like part then there the large part of the apparatus that had a singular arm that had a squarish blue crystal that would contain the spirits. The arm would move between to nodes that would shoot vibrational energy into the crystal the process would only take 5 mins and then out the otherside would come out this viscus blue fluid that would go into a large vat with mixing arms. That would alternate between positive and negative charge to keep the fluid from congealing. How know this is because i made the mistake of going back in time to see how they work. I could hear the screams of the spirits. It would be years later that project was created that would restore the lost vibrations of those who had been processed. There were many set backs until I acidentally came across away of advanced healing which in turn allowed for full restoration of these lost vibrations to a point. Though the project did hit a snag as the ones who had been restored ended up going mad because of the sheer terror and grief that had been inflicted upon them. It was found that you had earase the event from thei memories or the emotional connection of the event. I was not part of the project going forward as at that point i had decided to go home. I'm just glad I was able to do my part

No comments: