Saturday, May 20, 2023

New memories

Something recently came up in a dream of past trauma I suffered when my aunt had fallen to nightmare moon. I wasn't aloud grieve. Instead the unicorns of the fae wilds took away those sad memories. It's only until now that I've remembered them. I can see from their perspective that they thought they were protecting us. My four sister and one brother are walking around with these hidden memories. Its about being shoved through a portal and being protected from a corrupted being. For some it's stupid tv show for me it happened and I can remember the insane laughter that sounded like a distorted alicorn. At the time we wouldn't have known what was going on even through all the families that opened their hearts to us and adopted us into their hearts soul sharing with princess Celestia(mom). I didn't know i had these memories. It only seems like here in this world I was able to see them. I don't know how I feel going forward.

No comments: