I sort may have leaked some the advanced tech and magic learned from abroad. Said illnesses are a thing of the past even cancer. It was only thing pertaining to the serious illnesses that I gave to doctors the knowledge to save ponies or anyone who walked into the hospitals. Most of which is vibrational healing and other applications that allow for advanced healing. I was with Red and she telling me about this little colt who had an uncurbable disease. That they had tried all known treatments. For good or ill I healed him then taught Red, Dr Horse and few other doctors of Ponyville hospital. Along with providing the healing stones and other medical tech. In time it had spread to all the big cities and towns. One of the doctors I knew as a friend took credit because I asked him too. It didn't sit right with him. (edited)
No comments:
Post a Comment