Name: Radiant Dawn/ Ko'onthra
Age: 44
Gender: she/her
Kin-types: Pony, Alicorn, soul shared the rest Kitsune,fairy, Centaur, Elf, mermaid
Explanation: Up to this point in my life I've just come accept who and what i am. I've had numerous spirit visits from my mates and friends from home. Soul sharing which i had explained to me via a dream visit from a fairy i know. She explained as a sharing of energy. Also it gives the ability to shift to form of your mate. It would be as if you were born of that race also creates a family bond with their family becoming yours.Example your mate's sister becomes your sister. I'm Alicorn from Equestria. It's just who and what i am.
Experiences: I've become something of a psychic medium though not as powerful as most only able to communicate with those i have a connection to on the spirit plane. I've been awake for 7 years. When i first started out I thought i was just a unicorn which after this long journey I've remembered that I'm from Equestria. I'm a Alicorn .I've just come to accept that is who I am and moved on with my life. As for being Kitsune I had a spirit visit with my mate who i soul shared with. Thus I'm part kitsune because of that and she in turn is part alicorn. The same goes for the rest of my mates. I've had dream visits from my children from home.
No comments:
Post a Comment