Also recalled a memory that I'm to keen to remember. One of the most stupid things I could have done. As Tirek was approaching Canterlot I decided to try to take him on by myself. I don't know where Twi was. I just thought i could take him on. I had the training to do it. Truth to be told I was out of my league so I did something equally reckless I used the same spell I would normally get source energy to power my inventions with except here. I opened myself up to the whole thing except i couldn't control it my whole body hurt just trying to control the spell and my horn hurt so much. I was trying charge up the spell. Trying hope the parasite would notice and take my magic with the spell. He didn't take the bate and hit me fist first into the ground. I barely had enough time to throw up a shield even then he kept punching the shield till I blacked out. Later I woke I was with the girls I barely had enough magic to heal myself. I felt so weak even when we all used the rainbow laser on him. I was still very weak and could barely stay wake. Just remember passing out.
No comments:
Post a Comment