Rainbow is just awesome in that regard. I think I tried it once and ended up crashing into the local water hole. I didn't take into account the aerodynamic factors which Rainbow was able to do it as she came at a steeper angle than i did. After several tries I managed to do it under the watchful gaze of Dash. The feeling was pure bliss. You could feel every part of you crackling with energy and speed left wanting for more. When you were in that state you're vibrating at a very high frequency. I theorized if you were to travel any faster that you could slip through time as you were vibrating at high frequency with your mind you could direct yourself to where ever you wanted to go. Though I did try it and I almost died because of it. Cause i almost phased into a mountain. I was trying it out on a small scale. I guess you could say I got off to a "rocky start". Couldn't help but put a pun in there.
Later on I was successful in second attempted as I used a crystal to stabilize my vibration to the point of allowing me to go faster. I even found in this advanced state you could run extremely fast as well. It seemed to have no limits to this ability though without the stabilization Crystal your molecules would fly apart. Said crystal was about the size of a small diamond thus it was easy to install into a aerodynamic suit. With help from Rares for making it for me I was able to make channels for the energy from the crystal to effect the whole suit. Though if anypony found out what i was up to they would have stopped me as the risks were really great.I have really bad habit of doing risky things when it comes to magical research as i often tested it on myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment