I would often spend time visiting my family in the unicorn sanctuary.One time gm took me to the higher planes of existence to visit and for a lesson. From my own eyes it really didn't look that much different than here or anywhere else. Though you could feel others emotions and even use them to talk to one another. This where I met my great aunt and uncle who live there Aunt Shara'Atena and Uncle Batten'Onooth both are brother and sister. I also have a few sisters there too. When someone laughs it tickles you can feel it in your being. Though when I was there i was very young so my perception was very limited. The adults made it so I wasn't overwhelmed. They let me incarnate on very simple thing as an asteroid. I could feel being weightless and I could slightly perceive the world around only through vibrations. When the lesson was over i was blown away by what i had experienced and I was filled with even more questions most of which they would tell me. As they would often say," You will discover it in time. Don't rush it, experience it, Take the slow path and enjoy life." Both my Aunt and Uncle were so full of love and understanding. If I made a mistake they were always to encourage me through love and understanding.
No comments:
Post a Comment