When GreatMother sent me to help and learn from the elves. I learned alot magic along with fighting the corrupted to help my elven friends. I shared my heart with my mate and gained an elven family. Kiree is my elven sister who slowly corrupted by a stranger who entered fort that i commanded. Lost control of said fort and my sister/friend was corrupted. On a patrol it was easy to break through the shambling hordes all they were was a bit of magic in simple harmonic matrix that given direction. After break through my Corrupted friend was expecting to fight instead all told her was i wanted to talk. I got her agree to release my friend and leave the fortress. Released her corrupted self into the corrupted lands. As far corrupted selves go its like having an echo of the person you used to be roaming around.
No comments:
Post a Comment