This been my journey over the last three years. Some of it won't make make much sense. This is a collection of dreams and experiences I've had.If anything within can help you with your own journey through this crazy world then I do hope it helps. Most of everything here is from my perspective
Tuesday, May 19, 2020
Wings
Just been getting an overwhelming feeling of wanting to fly and use my wings. Sometimes it feel like just want really scream as I really want to fly. To be free. Whenever i felt stress i would go out for a flight over the Everfree as the wind currents there were unpredictable. I just felt so alive and i could feel the cool wind as it passed over my wings. Here the closest thing i can get to that kind freedom is driving my car and yet its still not the same thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment