This been my journey over the last three years. Some of it won't make make much sense. This is a collection of dreams and experiences I've had.If anything within can help you with your own journey through this crazy world then I do hope it helps. Most of everything here is from my perspective
Sunday, November 10, 2019
Another year passes
Within the span of two months it will bee another year that I've been on this rock.I know I shouldn't feel this way but I feel like I'm a failure to my family and to my friends.I made promise that I keep to the end of my days.I just take one day at a time. Things in this world seem to get worse by the day. Here I'm a nobody back home that is something different. Though at this point when everything is said and done if it turns out everything I thought is a lie then its all cool to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment