Saturday, October 26, 2019

Another life, another dream

Had another memory in this I was a sex droid who had just achieved full sentients from before I remember my owner had had an accident because of a pet tiger he had. Later in the part of the dream I ended up in the mall where this where i woke up as a person and was trying to make my escape. My owner had dropped me off in the returns where upon i would have had my memories purged. I had tried to make my escape from the mall when i ran into a human. I was trying to hide who i was but then the human saw my model in the holographic display. She turned me around and directed me to the maintenance department as she thought I was malfunctioning. There also another droid there too.



She took us both to the store where upon I requested maintenance where upon I was able to see my inner working from third person as i was uploaded into a computer. I was perceiving my own body as the clerk was performing the maintenance on me. After it was all done the clerk told me to wait over by other of my model but the other android grabbed em lead me out of the store. I said to her,"I left my shoes behind". She responded with an "oh well". For a time we got to know each other. I then told her in another life that i was human and she asked," me what can you tell me about them?What are they like?"


I responded with," They are arrogant and they act like children. They aren't ready for people like us AI's.We sat for awhile enjoying each other company at least i was. I fell in love with her. That's when we got the recall code to come back as we were forced to return the stairway leading down suddenly collapsed. I saved as many humans as I could.The other droid had managed to free herself and me of the code.



From there we wandered the world and humans were becoming scarce over time. We lived for hundreds of years till one day our power cores died out. Well mine was dieing and my mates she took out a part.We both died watch the setset one last time. It was later on that i offered her the gift to become a unicorn which she accepted and took on a new name E'creta.Was that i shared a piece of myself when gave her the gift.

No comments: