Good luck with him. Roam was at it for hours last night. He doesn't get it. I am worried about him.
yeah i tried to help him last time hokolntha messed him up badly.
He keeps coming back to how he got it all wrong and he's a prisoner here in a hell world. And some origin soul screwed him.
I didn't know. How so?
well he was all fine when i met him then he ran into hok and I guess he tried to rush him or called into question his believes by calling them false or something like this.
he even doubted his mate mirabelle what she accepts as what he can call her. I could feel the raw pain coming from her as i channeled her. She asking him why he doubted that she existed.
Oh lord. When are these kids going to learn not to trust Hok?
well he has two more on his plate abigail and tine polluck. One is multisouled being and the other is a recently awakened or partly awakened unicorn who lives in germany.
Some people just need to learn the hard way I guess and he goes for the vulnerable folks. Smh poor souls. Hope they aren't burned as badly.
They'll survive. We all do.
I warn abigail though i think tine doesn't understand alot of english cause i remember hok saying was having a hard time understanding her though when i spoke with her. Her english was just fine.
oops i guess goofed my my post a bit. Let me rephrase it. Tine polluck understands english but hokolntha believed at the time her english was poor. Maybe she saw what he was.
I do have a question. What kind of unicorn is Hokolntha? What was he before he came here?
I don't know. I only know what he says which may or may not be true. Why do you wish to know?
just curious is all
I've had positive reaction with both of his mates
illiane'thi and rashek both awesome mares
They are.
I don't go probing into his past tho. Not my business. He is what he is now. That's the one that matters.
no i won't go into his past as isn't any of my concern.
just trying to understand why he hurts so many in his path
I suppose if any of this is real, I am glad I not a unicorn from this realm. I have no desire to go home with him when I die.
That is a good question. And for me a dangerous one
oh its real. The things I've seen and felt are real. Feeling the energy of a forest for the first time was amazing. Not me but my friend too
I think maybe he from a different place or time
Maybe. Idk. What you call home is lovely. I just won't follow him as a leader or live where that's required of me.
The problem with trying to understand his past is its really tempting to try and fix him and that is a huge mistake. Only he can fix him.
everything i've learned about home is everything resolves around choice. There is no high unicorn or anything of the sort. If there is a leader everyone chooses for them to be leader.
wendy's spirit guide said something about him giving up leadership or something like that.
Yeah. Currently not interested in hanging out the with the group that voted him in. I know some groups make the weakest member leader so they grow but I just have trouble wrapping my head around that choice.
He does that. Every time he counts himself. They he goes back to it.
Doubt's*
I think the way ma'aten said it was that at home there are those who live in the main sactuary and there other glories that make thier homes off the beaten path or small family groups that live with other races.
Eh. I don't worry about it. I get there when I get there.
true. We have other things to fill our plates with on this world.
Exactly
but it also helps when family from home visits from time to time. To let me know that they are there they will tug at my shirt or a gentle nuzzle to the face.
Whatever works. I am glad you have what comforts you. I see two unicorns infrequently. The first I don't understand my relationship with and the second is my mate.
thats cool. Can't physically see them.more like feel thier presense
Yeah. I don't see them either exactly.
More like what you said.
i mean sometimes i do get flashes of what they look like. Like once i wondered what i look like and poof staring right back in the mirror was a unicorn with the deepest baby blue eyes you could see. I was greyish with a lomng pinkish mane. I also had wings. This lasted for about half a minute. And another time i was able to see my parsent as if i was standing in front of them. Both were extremely surprised as they could see me as well. Then i felt an overwhemlming sense of hurt come from them.
Makes sense. I have had flashes too.
cool
see you
Ttyl at work so the response are intermittent.
np
have a good day
I will :) you too.
ty ?
good night
Night. Early bedtime for you?
no i was just overcome with a suddenly becoming tired.
just woke up
Hrrm. I'm getting overcome with that right now myself. it was a really long day
i can relate
Nighty night
good night
hiya ?
Hey. How are you feeling?
feeling much better but still useing crutches to move around. have to get used walking again
how have you been?
Okies. Life rolls on much the same.
I am sure mobility is a relief, even if it is limited
it is. better than being bound to bed in the hospital and eating food that tastes like card board
its good hear that life going well for you.
I am sure it was a bummer. Seemed to hit out of the blue and very hard.
very true. It felt like i was going to pass out so i called 911 and the people i gave rides too dropped me like a bad habit
Ouch. Well they say you find out who your friends are when things get tough. I am sorry that you were left behind like that.
very true. Illiane'thi was there for me as well as my unicorn family who helped me through it. My human grandmother also visited too
Nice. Usually family can be trusted to fall back on :)
very true there
??
Here in case you need a smile.
thanks sis
Voltaire- USS Make Shit Up- LyricsVoltaire- USS Make Shit Up- Lyrics
Voltaire- USS Make Shit Up- Lyrics: https://youtu.be/4bBD5yyT-s0
There we go.
hehe
thanks for the smile and laughter
Np
??
gn
Nighty night
The Last Goodbye- Billy Boyd- Lyric video.The Last Goodbye- Billy Boyd- Lyric video.
https://youtu.be/r4j_kCQ4f2Q
good song
It is. The lyrics are familiar but I don't know why.
cause its from the movie the hobbit the battle of the 5 armies
Ah. That'd be it. Only watched it once.
still it was good movie
Not sure I can agree with that. To me it was passable by comparison to the other Hobbit movies.
well i mean i did enjoy it.
good night
Night night.
hello sis
Hey how are you?
doing good though it seems back home the unicorns are tring to put togeher a republic.
aslo hokolntha turned on roam
I am sorry to hear it. Some things never change.
very true
hokky stepped down as leader of some of corns back home.
He does that too. Give it a week or two.
You ok?
I'm doing good
though he did get upset about me not being around. Though can say starting to get tired of his royal highness. He shows all the signs of being bipolar.
I'd agree.
oh well what can you do
Nothing. It's his life. Roam knows that too. She'll be ok. And he will have himself, for better or worse.
true its his path. Gm is still going to help guide the big lug give a good swift kick in the ass if he needs it
I have absolutely no idea what he needs. And I'm very glad it's none of my business anymore.
I think its getting to the point he is just going block me again. After that i want no part of him anymore.
It wouldn't surprise me. I'm sorry. I think in some ways knowing him was a lesson in what I don't want in a friend or a partner. I wish I could say something positive about the experience but really it just served as a warning of what to watch out for.
Well at least he helped in my time of need and helped me get stronger connection to home. That preaty much all the good he ever did
That is something. It is ok to be grateful for that. I am grateful because I needed to figure out what my boundaries were and by being involved with a person who did not respect boundaries, I learned something about how to set them and define them. I respect that. I don't owe him for it though, not in any sense. I respect his personess and pain but I don't have to like him or walk with him on the journey.
very true
Is Roam getting settled in her new place at all?
Don't know? Ican ask her?
I just was curious if she had mentioned it. I know she's been going through a lot lately with her family. I can poke her.
shes online
though poking her might tickle her
bad joke
Lol. I recognize it
hehe
qu can mke people laugh more than ican
You try. And you do a good job
true
seems great mother leader of all the unicorns now.
they voted her in
Fair enough. Idk why they need one but I don't really feel I have a stake there
no idea her idea
I think it was to unite all our peoples.
Be well Ko. :)
you too sis
??
No comments:
Post a Comment