This been my journey over the last three years. Some of it won't make make much sense. This is a collection of dreams and experiences I've had.If anything within can help you with your own journey through this crazy world then I do hope it helps. Most of everything here is from my perspective
Sunday, August 18, 2019
Dreams
Had another dream visit from Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, and Twilight though for some odd reason i ran away from them for some reason. When I came back asked some person where they were and I missed being able to talk to them. I cried in dream. Within the that same dream i had a memory. Something had happened between Rarity and me. I was heart broken so I ran into apple Jacks old barn in her back lot. Ran around a hay bale,created a shield but i made so no pony could see me and I cried . Twilight was able to get past my shield and was there when i needed her. Turned out to be a misunderstanding though i believe it was the first time I told rarity of my feelings for her. I another dream visit Twilight visited me with a few friends but then I felt they were in danger so i teleported them all to safety. I felt sad that couldn't at least be able to have just some time with them as they really can't visit me all the time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment