This been my journey over the last three years. Some of it won't make make much sense. This is a collection of dreams and experiences I've had.If anything within can help you with your own journey through this crazy world then I do hope it helps. Most of everything here is from my perspective
Monday, May 6, 2019
atlantis
I can remember walking the many gardens. I learned many things and saw many things too. I was student there attending one of the universities. The city was so full of life with the many gardens and the many races. There was hope for the future. How i did was i traveled back from my time to this one lived in atlantis for several millennia. Made friends there who i miss. The empire weathered many storms and recovered. I did the same with lemuria. Both had rich cultures and both had people who wanted a better tomarrow. Atlantis is a city the exists outside of time at least it was before i left it. They changed the vibration of their solar system and achoring it outside of time. They created a harmonic shield around there home system but this atlantis was not the one i remember as this one was full of desperate people who lost hope and stagnation set in. The shards each one has thier own flavor and culture to them some failed out right while others prospered for time. Some even trying to recreate what they lost enslaved other races and created soul reapers. Massive machines of death that would rip your very life force out of you then turn into a blueish liquid.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment