This been my journey over the last three years. Some of it won't make make much sense. This is a collection of dreams and experiences I've had.If anything within can help you with your own journey through this crazy world then I do hope it helps. Most of everything here is from my perspective
Friday, March 15, 2019
Dreams
my sister sunset and i shared a dream but someone stopped me and her from interacting. All the while i had this huge overwhelming feeling that needed sunny to use her book to reach twi. The question are me and her in the same reality. Earlier parts of the dreams were of me in the everfree making friends with the timber wolves. I was also trying to see my reflection then someone celestia's voice was showing my son fighting in far off war and the person showed a portal home to equestria again i felt the overwhelming feeling like needed to go home. Thats where this leads to me trying to reach sunny
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment