This been my journey over the last three years. Some of it won't make make much sense. This is a collection of dreams and experiences I've had.If anything within can help you with your own journey through this crazy world then I do hope it helps. Most of everything here is from my perspective
Sunday, October 14, 2018
Message from Great Mother
The magic realities are beyond this reality beyond this universes. All of you my children are from a places where the humans could only ever imagine sometimes they get alot wrong and sometimes they see into a world and make stories about that world from what they see.From what i've seen through ko they even make cartoons of these wolds which in some way they get it right but most of the time they get wrong. I've done alot things i'm not proud of but i only ever did them to protect all of you even Illiane'thi is rather angry with me. I still do things thjat might seem cruel or even heartless but in my line of work i need to think more then let my heart work. Truth of the matter is I only care about our kind as no else would. I am the spiritual leader of many. It hurts seeing all you getting hurt on this world. I only ever asked that you be careful while on this world as there are a great many changes that are going to take place.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment