This been my journey over the last three years. Some of it won't make make much sense. This is a collection of dreams and experiences I've had.If anything within can help you with your own journey through this crazy world then I do hope it helps. Most of everything here is from my perspective
Sunday, October 14, 2018
Home world name found
Found out the world i'm from Equinis.that where Equestria is on. Got from a dream visit. Someone pretending to be Jesus who is on this physical reality was useing harmonic induction fields to stay alive. Wasn't doing so well so a I reversed the polarity of one them to save his life.He is feeding off the prayer energy.I asked him why apparently he is indebted to me. but as far anything he is exiled here.He thought would feed off the energy of humans. Power of prayer is the only thing keeping him alive. He keeps telling me that he is beyond us all in 10th d. How i caught on was when i tried to say the name of the world i'm from nothing showed up on his interreality transport. Its anchored here within the viel.the astral plane here is still part of this universe well the one this branch of humanity . The other realms are copies of everything we know from home. They exist within this reality just different part of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment