Saturday, September 29, 2018

my conversation with Wendy


hello
Hello there πŸ˜Š
πŸ˜ƒ
How do i shield myself from human energy?
I just got home from work and I'm beat, but I wanted to make sure I added you on G+ so we could talk shielding later.
ok thats fine. I'll talk to you later then. H ave a good night
😊
I'll ping you when my brain is more functional. Otherwise I know I'll forget something important.
ok
its np
I'm glad to meet you, little sister. Have a good night. πŸ˜Š
ty sister
3/14/15, 1:57 AM
good afternoon
3/15/15, 4:42 PM
Hey there! How are you today?
Wendy • 3/15/15, 6:08 PM
doing good how are you
Much better with sleep.
good to hear
So shiielding?
Do you currently meditate?
off and on
any advice?
That's what I'm gathering the words for. πŸ˜€
ok πŸ˜ƒ
Describe your meditation process to me. It will give me an idea of how to advise you. 
I use a guided meditation to help get me into the right frame of mind then turn it off.
Do you listen to the whole thing or just part of it?
Part of when i'm in a completely relaxed state. Last time I saw a flash of home
Sweet.
hok desert he made
?
nevermind its not important
Okies.
sorry didn't mean to get off subject
No worries. I can see the tangent was related. 
ok
πŸ˜ƒ
😊
So when you are self-guiding, you turn off the video?
yes when it halfway through and my mind is clear.
I've only self guided twice
Perfect. I shield at the same time I'm clearing my mind, but I've been doing this for much longer. I found shielding when I was first learning how was easier when my mind was clear.
Or at least less cluttered. 
ok
Do you practice taking in the Love and Light of the Universe through your third eye/horn?
no I just help spread love and light by doing. Helping others 
*nods* 
I can feel my horn
Good. That will help.
I realized I haven't done a shielding lesson over IM before.
This will be interesting. πŸ˜ƒ
ok
First thing to keep in mind is that building a shield is a simple process. The steps are easy and few.
ok
But like with any new skill learned, it just takes practice to build and hold a strong shield without much thought.
like riding a bike
Yes.
Once you get the hang of it, you pretty much can do it anytime.
ok
I start my meditation with shielding, but I have one set at all times. Sometimes I just have to strengthen it when my energy wanes.
Start with feeling Love and Light from the Universe entering through your horn with every inhale.
ok
Feel it entering your body, clearing out all the negative energy from every nook and cranny, and then releasing it as you exhale. 
ok
Take as many long slow breaths as you need to completely sweep your inner self of what is no longer serving you and you fill completely with Love and Light.
I like to imagine that the Light I draw from the 'verse is like a sweeping smoke that clears my body.
Kind of like being smudged with sage.
never been smudged
But are you familiar with the practice to know what it is?
yes its to remove negative energy. sort of like what my mother helped me remove the bit of darkness into the light
*nods*
Very much like, only you are in control of the removal of negative energy.
but i don't feel any negative energy within me
You don't have to feel it for the energy to be there. Part of why you may not feel it is because what is there is not necessarily yours to begin with.
ok
You asked how to shield from human energy, yes?
yes please
You can feel energy from others coming at you and/or entering you?
when i'm in a crowded room it felt as if i was going to be sick. so much positive and negative energy from so many people
*nods* So all kinds of energy. Do you prefer to avoid crowds? Tend to be introverted?
this was the first time it happened. Seems my connection to home getting stronger every day
How long ago did you Awaken?
end of january
And the overwhelming crowd situation happened how long afterwards?
It lasted about an hour till i left the restaurant. Once outside it started to go away 
as there were many people outside
weren't
How long after you Awakened did the crowd thing happened?
It happened this past friday afternoon
*nods*
February was a rough time for me.
Sounds like.
ok
πŸ˜ƒ
I'm getting information from my Guides, hence all the questions.
ok
are any of your guides unicorns?
Not originally, though Lia still checks in with me regularly.
Lia checks in on me regularly. her and my ma'aten are similar
i guess what that means is i see lia as a mother figure
Muchakra has been with me since I was a wee one. She's always come across as grandmotherly to me.
thats awesome
She may talk more directly to you, so when that happens, I usually put her words in quotes.
ok
πŸ˜ƒ
So back to shielding.
lol
ok πŸ˜ƒ
 
Once you've filled yourself with Love and Light, with each new breath push out that energy like you are filling a balloon. Picture that balloon expanding until it become a bubble that surrounds you on the outside.
ok
Once you've created your bubble, strengthen the membrane with each breath. You want the bubble to be flexible, not rigid. If it is too rigid, nothing can come in, but nothing can go out either.
sorta like water
For now while you are still practicing, imagine that the bubble can release whatever you want it to let go of and only allow in Love and Light from the Universe.
Yes, like water. πŸ˜ƒ
practice makes perfect
Indeed.
I'll continue to pratice
πŸ˜ƒ
ty
You are most welcome, co'sentha.
😊
I don't know that word
It's a unicorn word. It means beloved sister.
ok ty  co'sentha
all i want to do is go home.
Feels like your Homesickness is as intense as Q's.
yes
"Have patience, little one. Not only with humans you are living amongst, but most of all with yourself. Time moves much differently here."
ty sister
πŸ˜ƒ
😊
she is very wise
Yes, yes she is.
And long on patience. She's had me as a charge for more than just this lifetime.
thats good to hear
Do you have any other questions of me about shielding? 
nope co'sentha
Okies. Make this a daily practice. Even if it's only 5 minutes a day. 
ok πŸ˜ƒ
😊
3/15/15, 8:04 PM
good night co'sentha πŸ’œ
 
Good night. πŸ˜Š
πŸ’š
Wendy • 3/15/15, 11:47 PM
good morning
3/17/15, 7:40 AM
Good morning πŸ˜Š
good morning πŸ˜ƒ
How goes the shielding?
Its working. wasn't effected by negative friend though i still to practice some more
Good! Add my husband would say, practice makes permanent.
As, not add.
thats good advice
ty co'sentha
πŸ˜„
😊
hope you have great day πŸ˜ƒ
3/17/15, 1:31 PM
Thank you! Have a faboo day yourself. πŸ˜ƒ
ty πŸ˜ƒ
3/17/15, 1:59 PM
gn
Ni night πŸ˜΄
Wendy • 3/17/15, 10:30 PM
good morning
3/20/15, 11:49 AM
Good morning! πŸŒž
Wendy • 3/20/15, 1:47 PM
got to visit home even for a short time through a lucid dream
That's wonderful!
well first it started with me following a spider and someone telling me it was friend. Then suddenly I looked up and saw a bunch unicorns who ran by me I yelled out to them it me "ko'othra" to them and little one came other saw me and ran away cause in this human form. then another elder unicorn came over and touch his horn to where mine was. He was skeptical at first.after wards after touching my forehead he stepped back he was in humanoid form a smile on his face he said welcome home. He said our time was. short. We were enering what looked like some sort of fair or it could have been a market or something like that. He was introducing other people near by. Some other unicorn asked a question why I hadn't been able to come home sooner? Thelder was about to respond but I said "Its beause suick at it back there" which got laugh. I asked if I could see great mother but he said there wasn't time. We had entered some sort of tent he ws looking for something but I saw all these other unicorns all in humanoid form they looked happy to see me. I really wanted to stay. However time was short.I was supposed to bring back something but because of the connection I starting to wake up.Damm this human body. I was fading in and out. The nameand the writing was "nithanil" I know not or what he or she is but that was the name. We barely had enough time to run to some sort of shrine to some of my memories but i was too late. When we were running we transformed back our right shape. I think the reason they assumed the reason they assumed humanoid form was because of this human brains limitations.
Once I start lucid dreaming, I never get to stay there for long. My body starts to wake up and I get pulled away. I hate when that happens. But at least you got to spend some time at Home. πŸ˜Š
Yeah the elder was my father πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜„
πŸ’œ
πŸ˜ƒ
3/20/15, 4:07 PM
good morning
3/22/15, 12:19 PM
good morning
3/23/15, 8:59 AM
Good morning times two! We were at the coast yesterday where cell phone signal was pretty lousy.
😊
How are you today?
playing dr. phil with my friend
other than that I'm doing good
how are you
Woke up about 30 minutes ago. I had a raging headache last night. Fortunately it's gone now.
You were in a call with Wendy
3/23/15, 1:11 PM
sorry my web cam was plugged inn
Sorry about that. My phone is making calls without my permission
its no prob
Have to go pick someone up and take a friend home. hope you have an awesome day. See you πŸ’œ
 
Have a faboo day yourself!  πŸ˜„
Wendy • 3/23/15, 1:19 PM
ty
3/23/15, 1:35 PM
good night
Sweet dreams. πŸ˜€
had quick question 
Shoot.
What is a celestial otherkin?
I'm not entirely certain. You might want to ask Roam or Hok for a more accurate answer than I can provide.
Best I can give you is a guess.
ok ty sis
πŸ’œ
 
Np
πŸ’œ
unicorns on your pillows
Hehe
Wendy • 3/24/15, 1:43 AM
good morning
3/24/15, 7:36 AM
Good morning πŸ˜„
πŸ˜ƒ
3/24/15, 12:17 PM
good morning
3/26/15, 8:43 AM
good morning!
πŸ˜ƒ
how is your day going?
Slow at the moment, but I'll be heading upstairs to do some baking soon. I have a potluck at work tomorrow.
how's your day treating you?
Wendy • 3/26/15, 1:56 PM
doing good just channeled great mother and one word would wow
:0
:0
apparently i can
't makw smiley faces
πŸ˜ƒ
it was very intense and i could feel her love
3/26/15, 3:20 PM
That's awesome! πŸ˜Š
Wendy • 3/27/15, 3:22 AM
found out my last name seem its shared by my family "Ka'shara"
3/27/15, 4:12 AM
good morning
3/27/15, 10:08 AM
Good morning πŸ˜Š
Wendy • 3/27/15, 12:28 PM
hello
3/27/15, 4:19 PM
gn
Good night all. Have sweet dreams
3/29/15, 12:17 AM
good morning πŸ˜ƒ
3/31/15, 9:11 AM
Good morning!
Wendy • 3/31/15, 12:59 PM
good morming
4/3/15, 6:14 AM
Good morning πŸ˜Š
Wendy • 4/3/15, 5:27 PM
good morning
4/4/15, 8:23 AM
Good morning! Hope you have a wonderful weekend. πŸ˜Š
thank you
you too as well. channeled both rashek and lia
Thank you
😊
Very cool πŸ˜Š
lia really loves chocolate 
*chortles* Yes, she does. πŸ˜
Wendy • 4/4/15, 12:42 PM
😊
4/4/15, 1:46 PM
Good morning
4/6/15, 7:07 AM
Good morning, sunshine! πŸ˜Š
Wendy • 4/6/15, 1:09 PM
heelo
4/6/15, 3:26 PM
Hokolntha just out of the blue turned on me and said doesn't want to talk to me for a time whatever that means. Lia and rashek said i didn't do anything.
I'm sorry. And they are correct. You didn't do anything. He tends to push people away when he's having a rough time figuring his shit out. Keep talking with Lia and Rashek. 
*hugs*
"hugs"
How have you been otherwise? How's your shielding practice coming along?
I havn't been doing as much as should have but i do have a weak shield. Just been caught in help other people
i will keep talking lia and rashek
Think of it as self-care so you can continue being able to help others without burning out yourself.
true
Good. They would miss you greatly if you stopped. 
probably explains why i feel tired all the time
*nods* Yup.
any words of advice from your unicorn guide i could use some advice any advice would help me right now still feel like crying feels sort like a betrayal
"Remember what is going on with him has absolutely nothing to do with you, sister. He doubts his ability to lead unicorn otherkin here on Earth and forgets that isn't his purpose for this incarnation. He is struggling with his True purpose here, and unfortunately his earthly relationships suffer. Let him go for now. When he is ready, he will return. You are not alone."
thank you sister
"You are most welcome, dear one."
Also Muchakra is not unicorn. She is simply a spiritual guide.
Lia is visiting me as well. She's worried about you.
shes like a mother to me
*nods*
still feel like crying a lot. 
It's okay to cry. 
i know. I don't if i imagined it or not if lia had adopted cause what i told her about both dreams and when i couldher ma'aten fell the of great happyness coming from her.
She's taken you under her wing, so to speak. So yes, Lia basically adopted you. πŸ˜Š
she always insists i call her ma'aten
i love her
LOL
She still calls me Co'hana. Illiane'thi loves very fiercely.
she does at that.She told me the second dream confirms what she alredy knew that some point in the future I'm going to reborn as her daughter
*nods*
shes very wise
Aye, that she is.
😊
I hope she knows that i love her with all my heart
She does.
πŸ˜€
thank you and i hope you have a good night and have an awesome week
bye sis
You're welcome, sister. Thank you and have a good night yourself. πŸ˜Š
ty πŸ˜Š
4/30/15, 2:29 AM
hi wendy
Look like he blocked me fully and I can never contact him again
😞
*facepalm*
He already blocked me on Twitter long ago. 
He has a pattern of shutting people out.
yeah i'm starting learn that. Lia has been with me all day though still prefers me calling ma'aten
I'm glad Lia is with you. I just checked his G+ profile. Apparently he is helping his soon-to-be-ex-wife out of the house today. He's probably shutting you out before you can leave him behind, too.
So I will reiterate what Muchakra and I said last night: His decision to shut you out truly has nothing to do with you and everything to do with his own personal demons. The fact that Illiane'thi still comes to see both of us tells me how lost he still is.
I wasn't going to leave him behind as I made that promise to him and i keep my promises
Do you think that he will have to stay here till learns his lesson
Yes.
So he will have to take multiply life times if thats what it takes
Yes.
i do remember one dream telling me that i was going to be leader of the unicorns and quickly told that person that hokolntha was leader i didn't want the position
"Co'hema continues to reject his human shell and therefore cannot complete his mission on Earth until he finally does. Until he does he will reincarnate as a human and not return to his beloved Illiane'thi on the Other Side."
I know thats feeling i got from her the sadness but she said that i was going to be leader. I don't maybe fill in for hokolntha till he comes back home. When ever that may be
"Hokolntha gave up his position as leader of the unicorns the moment he chose to return to Earth. He chose this path because he did not believe he was a worthy leader of his race. If you dreamt you are the new leader of the unicorns and Illiane'thi is confirming this, then you will be. Co'hema may never fill that role again even when he returns Home."
she confirmed it. I still don't like the idea but if my people need me i will not turn away from them
muk how do i even lead my own people.
That is why you have Lia. She will help you while you are here on Earth to prepare you for leading your people when you are reborn as her daughter.
yeah seems to be the way the universe is leading me which as great mother would say "I'm a leaf in river"
😊
I guess gm knew this going to happen and sent me here to learn hard lesson, To prepare me for this role. Cause that what she does.
Tough love
Yup.
she asked to call her mother from then on. She says everyone calling her great mother makes her feel old lol
LOL
I asked if I should call her Sleepyhead like H did. She laughed.
I know she really isn't happy with the way h has been acting
*nods*
Rashek needs to give H a good swift kick the rear when he needs it
LOL! I've encouraged her to do that very thing.
I think after this she just might do just that
For as often as he needs it,  he'd never be able to sit down again.
it would send him into low earth orbit
Well, yes. He does need to be kicked pretty hard. 
very true
I guess i'll also be relying on anyone who can help with this task
Frankly, I'm surprised he sent you to me. He hasn't spoken to me for three months except to mention me in a twitter comment to send you to me in the first place.
Don't why the universe works through people or unicorns
"He was the catalyst you both needed to continue your journey down your respective paths. 
"
That was Ahkri, one of my other guides and Muchakra's mate.
yes he was and I'll always be thankful for it
When i get back home I shall rely on their council. Here I rely on anyone who is willing to help 
*nods* I am grateful for the lessons I learned from him. I'm sad that he felt he had to cut himself off from those who accept him wholly as he is. He is choosing a very lonely path.
very true. Why he doesn't ask for help the way my ma'aten drilled into my skull is always ask for no matter what.
I honestly do not know. He looked down on both his wife and I for choosing to seek professional counseling for help dealing with our shit. For some sweeping all their problems under the carpet is easier than showing vulnerability by asking for help. Unfortunately, that pile gets to be bigger than the carpet can hide and will one day leave them buried under their mountain of shit they didn't deal with.
He is effectively burying himself under his own shit and still seems to think he doesn't stink. *le sigh*
Very true. I guess he will have a lot of time on his hoofs from this life into the next till he get himself out of the non sense
*nods*
I hope he does for his sake, as well as his mates.
yes i'll be here them as well. when ever they need me.
You're a good sister, dear one. I'm glad they have you in their corner. 
thank you sister
Thank you wendy
You are most welcome, Ko'onthra. I'm sorry he's putting you through this.
Well he has own path to follow
Aye, that he does.
As do you, and so do I. 
he will find his way one way or another even if i have to play guide him myself in his next life
He will once he gets out of his own way. He puts up more obstacle blocks than the Universe ever intended.
very true
he will figure it out in time
Eventually.
yeah hopefully. Maybe next life he be an explorer that what seems to leaning towards
*nods* I can see that.
I don't i was thinking some sort of united nations thing for everyone back home or something like it. would or could that work?
I think it could.
I guess thats what i hope i can do. Everyone working together to make things better and not be divided as we are now
*nods*
I need to get my butt in gear to get some things done before I get ready for work this evening. 
ok have an awesome day
Thank you and you do the same. 
I will sis
4/30/15, 3:31 PM
i really don't get what this means. Its like another stab in the back from hokolntha.
A recent falling out with two Earthbound unicorns caused me to question my ability to lead my kin. On Earth, attempting to lead unicorns has proven disastrous. When I apply the same methods here as I do at Home, the unicorns on Earth become angry, defensive, and offended. At Home, not so much, but there is some minor discontent there that I have not been able to resolve.

After receiving the recent message from another unicorn that I shared with all of you, I was feeling rather low on Friday. I decided to ask the unicorns at Home if I should continue to be their leader…or if there should be a leader at all. I told them to take their time and let me know when they reached a decision.

The next day, Saturday, I spent 30 minutes meditating as I do every weekend. During that time, two things happened that I feel should be written here: an exchange with Rashek and the answer from all the unicorns on the Other Side.

Without revealing who sent me the message last week, I will say it is someone who affects Rashek and me and possibly our relationship. On Thursday, I asked her if she still wanted me to be her mate. She took two days to respond, being busy elsewhere. But during my meditation, she returned to my side. I asked her the question again.

“Do you still want me to be your mate?”

I have never wanted otherwise.

After that, Illiane’thi told me to pay attention, as the unicorns were gathering in front of me. I watched as one of them – a colt – approached with what looked like a flower in his mouth. He placed it on the ground in front of me, then backed away and laid down, legs tucked under his belly. I was expecting a speech or a voice reply to my question of leadership. Instead, after he lay down, all the other unicorns followed suit, front to back, like falling dominoes. They lowered their heads slightly.

Why would we not want you to be our leader?

They looked up at me, and I thanked them with teary eyes (tears in my human body’s eyes – that happens often during meditations).
just really confused
5/6/15, 6:13 AM
I have no answer for you yet, but I will think on it and discuss with Muchakra.
*hugs* I don't know of any leader who doesn't question their ability to lead at some point or another.
Wendy • 5/6/15, 10:25 AM
ty both my ma'atens won't leave me me. any advice you can give i'll be very grateful.
5/6/15, 10:59 AM
hello
hi. on phone call with husband darling
np
5/7/15, 1:39 AM
In response to earthbound unicorns: Muchakra said much the same of what your friend did on your post. Reconciling the two realities can be more or less difficult depending on the individual and their human upbringing.
ty
I've had difficulty enough, and I have been human in all of my incarnations. At least I didn't have to reconcile a totally foreign body.
true
5/7/15, 2:05 PM
hope you have an awesome day
5/24/15, 11:52 AM

No comments: