Saturday, September 29, 2018

My conversation with Shimmer

got to visit home through a lucid dream
well first it started with me following a spider and someone telling me it was friend. Then suddenly I looked up and saw a bunch unicorns who ran by me I yelled out to them it me "ko'othra" to them and little one came other saw me and ran away cause in this human form. then another elder unicorn came over and touch his horn to where mine was. He was skeptical at first.after wards after touching my forehead he stepped back he was in humanoid form a smile on his face he said welcome home. He said our time was. short. We were enering what looked like some sort of fair or it could have been a market or something like that. He was introducing other people near by. Some other unicorn asked a question why I hadn't been able to come home sooner? The elder was about to respond but I said "Its because suck at it back there" which got laugh. I asked if I could see great mother but he said there wasn't time. We had entered some sort of tent he was looking for something but I saw all these other unicorns all in humanoid form they looked happy to see me. I really wanted to stay. However time was short.I was supposed to bring back something but because of the connection I starting to wake up.Damm this human body. I was fading in and out. The nameand the writing was "nithanil" I know not or what he or she is but that was the name. We barely had enough time to run to some sort of shrine to some of my memories but i was too late. When we were running we transformed back our right shape. I think the reason they assumed the reason they assumed humanoid form was because of this human brains limitations.
3/20/15, 3:38 PM
Just so torn up inside.
3/20/15, 6:10 PM
hi 
*nuzzle* dream sounds pretty intense
It wasn't dream. I was there for a short time but still thank you "nuzzles"
ahh, you said lucid dream, is what I mean *nod*
yes sis
💜
 
My eyes were closed I saw an image of a spider focused on it. then suddenly i was there.I don't really know how. I thought was a lucid dream but maybe it wasn't. I have no idea
very interesting experience in any case ðŸ˜ƒ
i agree ðŸ˜ƒ
 
I'm happy to have at least seen home and be myself again for a short time.
yay ðŸ˜ƒ
😃
💜
found the other unicorns at unicorn grove
they won't forgive hok
didn't know that place was still active
somewhat its still sort of dead. unicorn still view things but won't answer
ah
😊
3/20/15, 7:54 PM
good night
3/20/15, 10:58 PM
good morning
3/22/15, 12:19 PM
belated good morning ðŸ˜ƒ
 how are you?
doing good
yay ðŸ˜€
😊
 how have you been?
good! pretty spring day
thats cool ðŸ˜ƒ
Hok had roam take a look at me. Just to see what i looked like.
neat, how'd she see you?
With Ko'onthra I see a unicorn. There are some pink-ish details to the coat but overall it's white in my vision. The mane and tail are both so long they're dragging after her when she walks and she's looking really glum for some reason. The environment I see her in is dark, but that might be the "mood" seeping through. I sensed the beginning of a shield when I approached, but I easily slipped past it.
the dark is cause my friend that I have over is negative for the most part
oo ðŸ˜ƒ
😃
roam was confused about my friend. Cause we thought maybe a unicorn unawakened
 Makes my head hurt and my focus to drift. I'm getting a lot of mixed impressions here, but I'm not sure if any of it applies. The closest I can describe it is "Fairycorn", because it's throwing multiple things at me and then trying to combine all of them into one. Like "it hall all of these parts but it usually looks a lot like a human". The impressions I get are a mix of fairy, pegasus, unicorn and angel. Which is a weird combination, I know. Honestly, I would take this with a handful of salt, because my head doesn't feel right at the moment.
Me: Don't worry. You did well. They don't want you to see the David guy, methinks. Don't want us to give him the answer.
He was asking me if he was a unicorn.
I can usually tell, but not with this one. That's why I asked for your help.
Roam: That makes sense. Dunno why it'd be hidden, though. I suppose he's at a stage in his development where he's very susceptible to outside influence.
So he needs to discover on his own first?
Me: Seems that way.
I personally thing self discovery is the only way to really know anyhow
yeah your right
😃
I'm starting to find I'm not as interested as I was in human things as I was before. Like i used to enjoy playing vid games.
ahh. that comes and goes for me. I've had periods of disinterested but eventually my interests return ðŸ˜ƒ
ok cool ðŸ˜ƒ
thank goodness cause it'd be a pretty boring life otherwise hehe
yeah it would
wouldn't want to be bored while I'm here
3/22/15, 6:26 PM
hope you enjoy the rest of your night sis
3/22/15, 7:09 PM
eeinny
eeeinnny
😃
I keep forgetting to ask if you play wow, I saw you posted one of the cinematic on g+ at one point ðŸ˜ƒ
I used to play wow. Now i play elder scrolls online from time to time
😃
ahh kk ðŸ˜ƒ
Its no prob. Made a few friends on wow. Still have a lvl 80 dranie 
elder scrolls went to free to play
😃
 I've dabbled on Ally side but most of my friends play Horde, alas. never tried elder scrolls.
I was ally tried horde but never went all the way. my favorite race is the dranie played on ghostlands
😃
erebor my little dran hunter
my main's a belf hunter ðŸ˜ƒ
cool
Havn't been on in ages
Cataclysm was the one i was on when i stopped playing
I took a break for a while during Pandaria, otherwise have pretty much been on steady since BC
Hows game now with the added stuff to it?
I really like it. keeps improving.
maybe I'll check it out
I am big into the pet collecting. is fun minigame ðŸ˜ƒ
Yeah i a lot of pets a lot I got from shat
😃
I'll have to get few of expansion.
if you just get the most recent one, all the rest are included now
ok cool
Not letting into my account cause I forgot my password. My mistake was too many attempts
lol eep oh noes
Have to try again later
lol
hate it when that happens
yeah its a pain in the rear. None of my old friends play anymore
a bunch of mine quit for a while but thankfully they mostly all came back ðŸ˜€
yeah think i might come back. Still play elder scrolls too on the side. They have a new justice system.
3/23/15, 9:24 PM
good night
3/23/15, 10:42 PM
good morning
3/24/15, 7:35 AM
evening
eeeeeiiinnyy
3/25/15, 7:37 PM
eeeinny
Shimmer • 3/25/15, 8:37 PM
😊
how is your day going? 
3/25/15, 9:22 PM
good ðŸ˜ƒ
 you?
Shimmer • 3/25/15, 10:27 PM
It was ok.
3/26/15, 5:31 AM
Good morning
morning ðŸ˜ƒ
Hello:)
I was able to channel gm for first time. It was very intense and I felt her love at the same time.
*smile* that's great
*hugs* I have to run for work, have a good day
Ok have great day ðŸ˜ƒ
'nuzzles"
3/27/15, 10:04 AM
good morning ðŸ˜ƒ
 have a great day
3/31/15, 11:41 AM
good morning ðŸ˜ƒ
 have a great day
4/9/15, 8:53 AM
good morning sis hope things are going well for you
4/11/15, 7:40 AM
morning ðŸ˜ƒ
 yep, things are good! how about you?
going good have a much stronger connection to home.can feel the others at home slightly
good hear thing are going good for you
*smile* that's great
😃
going to leaving shortly off to help a friend out. Hope you have great weekend sis
had a wierd dream where at the end of it this elderly voice was telling me my next ma'aten would be your daughter and someone named fadeer. another dream repeated the same message. no clue what it means
😊
wow, very interesting dream ðŸ˜ƒ
 *hugs* have a good day!
 "hugs" you too sis ðŸ’œ
4/11/15, 12:37 PM
gn
4/12/15, 2:10 AM
another recently awakened unicorn on facebook has shown up
i hope you are well sis
4/22/15, 4:43 PM
Hokolntha just out of the blue turned on me and said doesn't want to talk to me for a time whatever that means. Lia and rashek said i didn't do anything
4/30/15, 1:08 AM
*hugs* I'm sorry to hear that ðŸ˜ž
 I agree with what others have been sharing.. it's sad, but sadly unsurprising. sigh.
Its np. It hurts but I guess I had to find out the hard way
if it makes you feel any better, I noticed awhile back that he blocked me too.. without any word, for any reason I can tell. it's definitely not just you, we've pretty much all experienced this at some point, or multiple points.
It sort of reminds me of an exfriend of mine.
*nod*
Lia adopted as her daughter 
oh really 
 that's lovely
Yeah she been really helpful.
She has huge heat
oops heart
😊
I guess my path lies with being reborn as her daughter and becoming an elder
I was able to chat with future version of me or possible future
4/30/15, 10:46 PM
good night
4/30/15, 11:14 PM
Hey sis, Greylight wanted to know if you wanted to know if you wanted to talk to him on skype.
His skype name is Greylight_s
5/11/15, 9:49 AM
good night
5/12/15, 5:35 AM
that just reminded me that I hadn't responded to your question here, sorry! I'm happy to chat with Greylight here (he's messaged me here before) but I don't really use Skype anymore.
its no prob. I just keep tring to find other unicorns to meet and make friends with.
you've found quite a few it seems 
 (and these names are all familiar to me, I let people reach their own conclusions though)
Yeah lately though been bad cases of homesickness
my aunt Co'senrey visited me in dream
that's nice 
 the visit, not the homesickness. I know how that is.
I remember bits and pieces of home. Like i was staring at green lawn of grass and it made me think of the fields of home. 
yes, it's very hard. I try to embrace how wonderful that is though and appreciate the beauty of the grass here and now 
yeah your right but i just feel so down. When illiane'thi is around she does brighten up my day.
good 
though she would annoyed if i call her by her name she insists i call her ma'aten. which i'm more than happy to do.
😊
5/13/15, 11:52 PM
feeling happier now thanks to the good vibes and positive energy
oh good 
😀
5/14/15, 12:11 AM
Hope you have an awesome day.
5/24/15, 11:53 AM
good night
6/9/15, 10:33 PM
hey, I was chatting with Greylight last night and he mentioned that he feels really bad about inviting you to a forum that turned out to be not as friendly as he thought. and he says he's sent you a few messages trying to get in touch but hasn't heard back, so he was wondering if you're upset with him. I don't mean to put myself in the middle, just wanted to pass that along in case you just didn't get his messages.
Its no prob. I just stopped going to that forum. I'm not mad at him at all.
The reason i went there cause darklight uses that forum so i thought maybe i could check it out. They weren't too friendly.
*nod nod*
the summer solstice is tomorrow kind of interesting
hope you have an awesome weekend 
6/20/15, 3:15 PM
I hope everything is going well for you. 
7/21/15, 6:59 PM
Have an awesome summer
7/29/15, 12:41 PM
hello, I hope thing are going well for you
8/9/15, 3:55 AM
8/22/15, 9:07 PM
Illiane'thi's daughter she here on earth
9/7/15, 3:04 PM
hello
11/19/15, 10:21 PM
hi
manage to get into contact with Zami from france
12/6/15, 9:29 PM
Illiane'thi is my grand dam
12/23/15, 12:44 PM
1/21/16, 5:53 AM
hope everything goes well
love  and light to you and your family
5/5/17, 4:15 AM

No comments: