got to spend time with my real dad unicorn dad and visit a city too.found out that the Sentinels that i used to belong too were wiped out and that me,qu, Estus, and few others were the only survivors. We fought at some wall defending it in a great battle. I heard estus and my son are trying to revive it.I asked direction at a shop run by orcs who sold mops and toilets guess they were an outlet store. Very friendly and helpful.name of the company that made them was Orro. Its all harmonic based so cleaning and doing the other thing is cleaner. Saw lots street vendors selling everything from candy to food. Saw elven street performers. got to see my aunt guess she tried sever the link to this body cause i was of the mind telling her i don't want to come back here. I asked if i had choice and she said i did so said I don't care don't want to come back here.Its mostly cause i want to be there for my kids
No comments:
Post a Comment