I found myself at meeting of several major power on the fate of this world. Great Mother had invited me to this meeting about the coming events. I also wonder why shinia and ahura were not there and Great Mother told thier mission was on earth. That great mother has stepped on some sort of anti personnel mine either here on some other earth though she was fine and was healing. I met someone from the unicorn collective a group of unicorns who are a council of sorts. The We people were there too as were many others who had stake in humanity's survival. Mother wouldn't go into detail how she stepped on the stupid thing. I looked into a possible future for humanity well there two futures one where they are a great space faring civilization and another where they had just rebuilt themselves which will take several hundreds of years to do. Now gm's message " Hello everyone I hope all is well I've been busy for quite awhile. I hope you are well. I'm proud all of my friends on earth which continue to help others though some continue to get distracted from the main goal. I can't really say when it could now or several years in the future but they're a great cataclysm weather its self inflicted or not though it or could be more self inflicted than the later. It has gotten all those who are involved with protecting or hindering humanity involved never before have we worked together to try and help humanity. But ofcourse all our efforts will be for nought if the humans of this earth ignore our offer of help. I'm off to another meeting with another bunch of people. Fairwell for now".
Great Mother called me the Great protector the who protects the down trodden from harm and uses whatever means necessary to get the job done.
No comments:
Post a Comment