Tuesday, July 19, 2016

A message from great mother

well tonight is going to be very busy cause great mother is going to be there and she is going to explain things to you. She also did say that if she isn't there in time that you are indeed her guide referring to the one you just met recently child. Sorry i'm talking through ko things have been very hectic over on this side of things a great change is on its way weather the humans like it or not. Its coming. It will happen. My honor guard ahura z is just one of my trusted friends though at times he calls me goddess which i don't think i deserve and many of my children only see me as mother which makes me happy . If you need guidance then seek ahura out he can help you as can lia's daughter. Though with ahura understand he works with angels and is in their hierarchy with rules and laws . Some unicorns have chosen that path and some choose like you and ko ,zami,qu and others to live free and explore. I believe in freedom above all and i don't want that taken away from my children. I want you min to act as her guide .Be there for her and protect her through the troubled times ahead. Things are about get bad . Some face great change in their lives while others like ko things will get easier for them know that i will be watching. Also if you tell ahura that I do that he makes me so proud and his dedication to duty will make all those serving under him proud. He is a testament to those who serve in my honor. I don't at times understand why i need such a guard but the angels said was a good thing. No idea why . I can take care of myself. I'll be watching over all of you . If you need me call out to me. Know that it might take a little time but i will come.

No comments: