Thursday, June 5, 2025

OOB experience

kept thinking i would sent back into my body and ended up in a room with healers they were fae. I kept think how much i wanted to go home. A voice said to me to you want to stay being on the mortal plane and I said no. i remember explaining why i recarnated here on this world my mission and thinking i did something wrong and apologizing. Mixing of lives when i recarnated with two of my sisters during our first time doing humans. I had entered a bedroom where i heard people saying, "me " that's when i saw twilight and i gave her a massive hug and then i saw her go under bed and tried to follow her but the portal slosed behind her and all i wanted to do was go back home to equestria. I started to call out for my aunt luna and my mom. I heard my mother celestia call out ,"why?" then i found myself back here. There is no doubts left to what i am. I am of the people and they know it. telling me young one you don't belong here

No comments: