This been my journey over the last three years. Some of it won't make make much sense. This is a collection of dreams and experiences I've had.If anything within can help you with your own journey through this crazy world then I do hope it helps. Most of everything here is from my perspective
Saturday, April 15, 2023
Bath time
It was when I was a filly and was taking a bath. Mom was about enter the bath and I splashed . We sort had a water fight in the bathroom. The tub was rather huge. We were both laughing. Afterwords she was brushing my mane and using a preening brush on me. It would be every so often that I got to spend time with her. She made the time for me. She made me her student along side Twilight. Though I was more part time because of what I had done. Destroying my aunts tower
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment