Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Remembering

 I just remembered something when I used to live in Canterlot and Cloudsdale with both my adoptive families. When I was in Canterlot as a filly mom told me I could go anywhere in the city but there off limit places i couldn't go. Like the upper city or leave the city limits. She would always know where i am because of tracking spell. I would never want to see that disproving look from her. When I was in Cloudsdale for flightcamp I had stay within the neighborhood. Both families are my families and I love them all. They were the active parents in my life. My birth would make the effort when she had the time my father was all duty and I hardly ever knew him. Every time I would go to the unicorn sactaury or the fae wood as the herd often move between them. I would be visiting my family there. He broke several promises to me when I was a filly and I used to cry myself to sleep when I was there. Often longing to go back home to be with my loving families.

No comments: