Remembered how i got my cutie mark cause up to the point i was something of late bloomer. I had some lessons in vibrational magic from one of my sisters. I constantly was wondering when i would get my mark. The day I got it was a beautiful day outside not cloud in the sky over Canterlot. I was spending time with my brother Emerald and Dawn Light. We were crossing the old stone bridge on the west side of Canterlot. I could see that there were cracks starting to form underneath my hooves. So I acted I flew really quickly under the bridge and used my magic to hold it up with best of my ability. I remember my horn hurting alot and my brother flew down and i told him to get everypony off the bridge. I heard a loud boom and felt huge surge of magic flow through me allowing me to hold up the bridge. I know I passed out afterwards and woke up in my mom's personal medical ward. I felt completely drained and i ached all over. My mom was there sitting there watching over me. i know she told i got my cutie mark then I fell asleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment