Saturday, September 12, 2020

Wonder Bolt

 I remember in the reserves operated on a merit based system. The more merits one has the more responsibilities one gets. Merits would be given to those that showed leadership skills and would often be given a rank in the reserves. There was also tier system too. There was an idea that I floated to Spit Fire. The idea was to create more teams though i really never got around to telling her. Also my nick name is "Hard Luck" as I made really big mistake and I was very hard on myself. The mistake was I overestimated the distance to the landing area and plowed head first into Spits. I knew her before she was a wonder bolt and she never let me forget that mistake too though it was humor based. I also remember Dash didn't want to be a leader of anything once she made the team, Spits wanted to give her more responsibility thus made her commander of the reserves. In charge of the training,feeding and recruitment. Special cases were to be sent my way for additional training. As the general rule is there is no wash outs.

No comments: