Friday, July 31, 2020

descriptions of great mother and Hard lessons

She is a black Alicorn though sometimes presents herself as a pure black unicorn. She is like mother and a teacher. She teaches by actions  as well as words. She exists in all times and places. She shift her focus to everyone of those selves. She is the leader of the unicorns of the sanctuary and all those who dwell within. She has taught me through action and sending to places where leadership was needed and in so doing showed me i could be a leader. Even though i doubt myself all the time. From those places i helped I came away with family and friends. From those lesson I hope maybe one when I'm ready, I to will lead my people even though i don't want that kind of responsibility. Mistakes of real dire consequences can be made by ones actions or in action. I've learned from her that being a leader is not easy in fact its hard

No comments: