This been my journey over the last three years. Some of it won't make make much sense. This is a collection of dreams and experiences I've had.If anything within can help you with your own journey through this crazy world then I do hope it helps. Most of everything here is from my perspective
Thursday, December 19, 2019
Hope and Dreams
Just had another memory pop in. The Anon-a-miss thing when Sunny friends betrayed her. I was on my way to visit my sister on the day it happened. She was distraught and I just wrapped her up in a hug. See I spent a number of days actively visiting Sunset where I made friends with her friends. I was very annoyed that they would cast blame so easily on her that I went over to them and told them," What the hell were you thinking? You really think my sister would give up all that she cared about." They still thought was her no matter how I tried to reason with them. I also told them till they come to their sense I'm taking my sister home. Sunny and I went towards the portal and then I placed a special crystal on the portal to change it harmonics and its destination. I took Sunny to the unicorn sanctuary where sunny got to be with her family. Our big sisters were all there and they promptly went over to comfort her. The reason for this is all of the unicorns there can feel emotions of others. Our family spent the next several days trying to cheer up Sunny. It wasn't working but there was few smiles there.Sunny found that she was an aunt many times over. One of our sisters went back to the humans that were Sunny's friends and confronted them head on. She wasn't in human garb. She appeared in front of them and told them how much they had hurt sunset. That she wouldn't be coming back to all of you came to your senses and left a journal with them then left .It took some time before the truth was discovered then it took a few week for our human friends to see what they did wrong.Sunset spent a few months in the sanctuary though in human land it was only few weeks. I stuck around and helped my sister,our friends to resolve this massive friendship problem. Even to this day it still has its scars. As Sunny has told me her past is not today and it was something she learned in the sanctuary
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment