Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Teaching pointt

what if someone follows a different road than you do and sees thing from a different point of view? Do you except them regardless even if you think they are wrong? From their point of view you are wrong. Learn to except others as they are not as you wish them to be. If they can learn from you as you inspire them with love. All i ask is please don't tear them down or judge them. If you want people to follow your path then spread Love through your actions. Inspire them with your actions of love and understanding. Just thought you might want to hear another voice. Even if you think I'm wrong know that I want to inspire and not tear you down. I do know for a fact that Jesus was all about Love. He understood it and was Love. It was part of his being. Part of his vibration. He did through his actions and words.

No comments: