This been my journey over the last three years. Some of it won't make make much sense. This is a collection of dreams and experiences I've had.If anything within can help you with your own journey through this crazy world then I do hope it helps. Most of everything here is from my perspective
Friday, December 29, 2017
Call of home
For over the past two years I've been here i've been trying to do my best and help others. At this point in my life here i just want to go home be with my sire and my mom. See my twin sisters. See those i love. Still here i am. First half of my life here and i was treated little better than i servant as my human father used the fact that i owed him money as an excuse to treat me little better than a slave. he would belittle and talk down me when ever he got the chance. Called me a disgrace. On my transgender journey he all but sabotaged me in every way could. it was the love of my unicorn family and other families from home that helped on my journey. Some day i'll be home and i'll wonder if this place was all but a silly dream. But its not a dream its like a perpetual nightmare with no end in sight. I sometimes don't know up from down when it comes to those that visit me spiritually. I trying my best not fall off the cliff of utter despair at having to stay here. Understand this my culture from home is where love and friendship are cornerstones of society not greed and war. This culture is fundamentally a culture of violence.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment