Monday, January 9, 2017

visiting the fae wood and new memory

It started out where me and qu were invited by a king for his party both of us were in our dwarven aspects, We were a part of the dwarven courts. Both me and qu were honored warriors to be there. Dwarfs don't care about false deeds and many would see through such thing. Both us were only invited as we were both coming from positions of power. Cause both of us are dwarven kings. I remember both of us were at this party having fun. Eating and drinking ourselves into a stuper. I then discovered some dwarven lass had stolen some artifacts.I then had called qu over and we questioned her. I don't know what happened to her as thats when the memory ends.



Had another visit to the fae woods got to see more family and it felt good to be there.I really miss my families. Last time when i manage to get free of this stupid world i said i don't want to go back well here I am.

No comments: