Seems like i always betray someone without even trying. I'm starting to be really good at it. Cause i don't even know how I do it in the first place but i'm guilty anyways. I'm always guilty of everything. Oh hey ko its your fault that i got into fight with so and so. Its your fault the seas are being poisoned. My life so much easier when i wasn't awakened then i start having these dreams and i don't know what fuck is going on. Then poof finding out that i'm a unicorn and that family on the other side has been looking for me. Maybe it would have been better if i never found them in the first place. You i never knew about arilin and tispir till met arilin on the grove after hok tossed me aside so much garbage then i say one thing wrong or I'm completely unaware of all the bs being said behind my back .
You know most of the time arilin started ranting me i have absolutely no idea why. Fuck i was playing fucking and minding my own business and he starts ranting about being betrayed and i don't even know why. For fuck sacks when he needed someone to rant to i dropped everything just to help him out. Hell i even lowered my guard around him. My first big mistake and i got hurt from that. I'm so tired of all this high school crap. Ever since waking up here all I've known is pain and misery weather i caused it or arilin blaming for something i don't much about. Or private conversations that should have remained private somehow got shown to other parties and someone gets hurt. I should never have left my shell , my fortress of solitude which i'm going back into. All i'm going to do is play my games and that it. Talk to those i consider family and those who are my friends. To those who don't want me around I really do hope you find peace in this life and the next. i promise no more drama.
No comments:
Post a Comment