I was in this town with a mix of races centaurs and unicorns. It looked like some kind of festival was going on and i was with good friend of mine. He was a centaur. There also was the wierd ship named " the superior". It hid itself in some orange clouds.
Midway through the dream the town was being attacked by humans. They wore funny looking robes and hats. I was yelling at people to run and not fight them.
the robes came in different colors some wore red, white ,blue. They wore pointy hats.
Huh! -thinks- do you think your dream has a warning? Or just a dream?
i don't know but i was remembering the ship. The name of it. The ship itself isn't a ship wood its ship of metal more a space ship of some kind
The dream was extremely vivid as if i were reliving an event from my past
-nods-
the humans were armed as well if some kind silver swords and they looked like they had magic as well
-shivers- i don't like the sound of that
no idea why they were attacking though
their intentions were clear though as they were capturing who ever they could and killing those who resisted.
they seldom need a reason to do anything, and that doesn't surprise me
I think they are connected to that ship. Cause when it first arrived everyone was terrified of it.
the ship surrounds itself with orange clouds.
-nods- what does lia say about it?
she said i'm remembering an event from my past. Also the word my dam used about overlords triggered it. I remember now the ships name is the Superior overlord and its a slave ship. They go from one world to another looking for most prized slaves. They have devices which can capture even unicorns. Lia just this is right.
-nods and frowns- that concerns e about what has happened
why what happened
about your memory, i forget things like that happen
apparently they are still out there pillaging and capturing other races
is there anything we can do?
maybe they were also the ones who had my sire as well. Another tactic of theirs was to release a wounded prisoner and he would lead them back to the rest. Some kind of tracking spell or a device
prehaps, they have dirty tactics! do we have to wait till we are home to stop them?
true but they have methods to deal with being like us. A device that fits over your horn that blocks your magic.
dammit. how do they deal with dragons?
a kind metal net that is impervious to their fire.
dammit!
I know all this because i was captured by them even if it centuries ago.
0-0 wat
how did you escape??!!
by making friends with thew captain of the ship
he let me go. It during my adventures when i was away from the unicorn sanctuary. I remember i would be gone for centuries as i have the wander lust to go and explore new places.I've incarnated many time as different races from elves,mermaid,and a centaur
most of the ship itself is covered in runes that negate the use of magic unless you wear some kind ring or amulet that lets you use your magic.
-nods- you did well to escape and you have done well in your lives too
yes i do remember having a child when i was a centaur. We were in a village of our kind. There were always humans who didn't like us.
i find centaurs fascinating, i do believe i have spent a life as a dragon
cool
they are a very hardy people. So full of life. As we unicorn can shape shit. I would always go as a centaur among different races as being my normal self would attract too much attention.
-nods- aye that is right, perhaps we saw each other -thinks-
Its possible
I didn't incarnate as a centaur i was mated with a centaur and had child with him. We parted ways as friends. Some where out there i have another child. I do remember i always stayed in constant contact with her.
she chose to live with her clan. I was also made a part of their clan and would be eccepted
-nod nod- thats awesome, do you think you will find them?
I know where they are to some degree. When i return home i will remember how to get there. When i go there i always go as a centaur. It feel comfortable. I lived many centuries as a centaur.
aye, you will reincarnate as whatever you feel comfortable as x
no it was never reincarnation it was shape changing. I was always a unicorn that will never change its what and who i am.
Everyone in the clan knew what i was. I was always honest with them showed them my true self. I would shift back to my normal for from time to time.
my daughter is half unicorn and she can shift into either her natural form or unicorn. She has the ability to shape shift
ah! yes, forgive me. wrong terminology. -listens curiously-
i remember my mates name donovin
they still exist over there.
Chat Conversation End
No comments:
Post a Comment