This been my journey over the last three years. Some of it won't make make much sense. This is a collection of dreams and experiences I've had.If anything within can help you with your own journey through this crazy world then I do hope it helps. Most of everything here is from my perspective
Thursday, June 11, 2015
Visiting home
Well first it started off with me looking through some kind of portal and seeing a spider. Then I heard a familiar voice tell me to focus on the spider and that he was a friend of mine. Then suddenly I looked up and saw a bunch unicorns who ran by me and I yelled out to them "Hey wait its me ko'onthra" and little one came other saw me and ran away cause I was still in human form. Then another unicorn came over and touch his horn to where mine was. He was skeptical at first.after wards after touching my forehead he stepped back he was in humanoid form a smile on his face he said welcome home. He said our time was. short. We were entering what looked like some sort of fair or it could have been a market or something like that. He was introducing other people near by.I even saw bronzewing who waved at me. My aunt Co'senray asked a question why I hadn't been able to come home sooner? My sire was about to respond but I said "Its because suck at it back there" which got laugh. I asked if I could see great mother but he said there wasn't time. We had entered some sort of tent he was looking for something but I saw all these other unicorns all in humanoid form they looked happy to see me. I really wanted to stay. However time was short.I was supposed to bring back something but because of the connection I starting to wake up.Damn this human body. I was fading in and out. The name and the writing was "nithanil" I know not or what he or she is but that was the name. We barely had enough time to run to some sort of shrine to some of my memories but i was too late. When we were running we transformed back our right shape. I think the reason they assumed the reason they assumed humanoid form was because of this human brains limitations. I spent a least full half day over ther.Here I spent 3 and half hours in trance. When I got back here I cried for hours cause i miss home so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment